Residential Air Purification in Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach FL
Keeping your Home Air Clean RGF Air Purification
Air Purifiers help in reducing or eliminating the following:
- Odors from Smoke, Cooking, Pets and Trash
- Musty smells
- Paint and Chemical odors
- Dust & Particulates
Air purifying systems reduce odors and kill airborne germs without the need for air to travel through the ductwork. When your system fan blows air, it carries the purifying power of natural oxidizers out into the conditioned space. They attack mold at the source, reducing the odors in your home.
Air Quality Control Environmental can install a purification system for your needs.
Portable units are available for short term rental periods, assisting in removing odors and neutralizing the air, as well as a permanently installed REME filtration system.
Permanent Installation: There a great benefits of installing a REME Air Purification system into the HVAC Air Handler.
The RGF Guardian Air Phi Cell uses light, water, and oxygen to produce hydro-peroxides: Mother Nature’s friendly cleaners, which circulate through your conditioned space and kill airborne and surface viruses, bacteria, and mold, reducing odors and VOCs. Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy (REME) utilizes an electromagnetic energy cell to create ionized hydro-peroxides, a human-friendly oxidized plasma made from oxygen and humidity – something we have plenty of in South Florida!
Call us today or click here to contact us so we can help you breathe cleaner.
How it Works
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s patent-pending Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydro-Peroxide occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
The redesigned and improved REME HALO® HVAC unit features higher Ionized Hydro-Peroxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. This higher output also drops more particulates from the air bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues. Now with quick release features for the cell and housing for faster cell replacement and an adjustable shroud for customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Features & Benefits
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
• Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
• Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
The REME Halo® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists, such as:
- Single family homes, apartments, condos
- In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
- Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
- Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
- Office buildings
- Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels, Hotels, motels, and resorts.
- Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
- Restaurants, diners, and bars