Commercial Air Purification in Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach FL
The RGF Guardian Air Phi Cell uses light, water, and oxygen to produce hydro-peroxides: Mother Nature’s friendly cleaners, which circulate through your conditioned space and kill airborne and surface viruses, bacteria, and mold, reducing odors and VOCs. Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy (REME) utilizes an electromagnetic energy cell to create ionized hydro-peroxides, a human-friendly oxidized plasma made from oxygen and humidity – something we have plenty of in South Florida!
What are Air Purifiers (REME)
Air purifying systems are used to reduce odors and kill germs in the air. These filters neutralize pollutants including odors without the need for the air to travel through the duct work. When the fan blows air it carries the purifying power of nature’s oxidizers out into the conditioned space where they attack mold at the source and reduce odors in your home.
Air Quality Control offers different options for purification systems installation:
- Portable units are available for short term rental periods, assisting in removing odors and neutralizing the air.
- Permanently installed REME filtration systems to maintain long term purification.
Cleaning the Air
There are great benefits of installing a REME system into the HVAC Air Handler.
The RGF Guardian Air Phi Cell ( Air Purifier) is installed inside of the ventilation system of your home or office building. The Phi Cell (short for Photohyrdoionization cell) uses light, water and oxygen to produce “Mother Nature’s friendly cleaners” – hydro-peroxides. These cleaners circulate through your conditioned air space and kill airborne and surface viruses, bacteria, mold, odors and VOCs before they can spread.
REME or Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy utilizes an electromagnetic energy cell to create Ionized-Hydro-Peroxides™, a friendly oxidizer plasma made from oxygen and humidity. This air purifying plasma is propelled into the HVAC duct or plenum by a silent plasma propulsion module that has no moving parts, yet propels the plasma at 2 cfm. This provides for fan-less or blower-less operation on a 24-hour basis. The purifying plasma will be propelled through the ducts whether the fan or blower is on or not. Therefore, a hardwire 110 volt plug-in installation can let the REME run 24/7 without wiring to the fan/blower circuit.
How it Works Features & Benefits Applications
How it Works
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s patent-pending Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydro-Peroxide occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
The redesigned and improved REME HALO® HVAC unit features higher Ionized Hydro-Peroxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. This higher output also drops more particulates from the air bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues. Now with quick release features for the cell and housing for faster cell replacement and an adjustable shroud for customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Features & Benefits
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
• Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
• Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
The REME Halo® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists, such as:
- Single family homes, apartments, condos
- In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
- Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
- Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
- Office buildings
- Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels, Hotels, motels, and resorts.
- Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
- Restaurants, diners, and bars